Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm getting paid extra for this, riiiiight???

Greetings everyone, Page2peon reporting for duty. As I've been lurking on this site, viewing my fellow coworkers profiles, I finally decided to get my rear in gear and create my own account. Just say "yes" to peer pressure! Yes, tis true. Page2peon is of a sheepish origin and cannot think for himself. BAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:

To anyone reading my entries, please do not expect any moments of brilliance or insight. I'm merely doing this for a laugh and to troll on other library employee's blogs. Your internets are surrounded SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surrender now, and I might be willing to negotiate a peace treaty. You have been warned y'all. Mwaahahahahaha.

Thanks for reading, and please leave comments. Peace.

6 comments:

mj said...

Well, you oh-so-big DiddyFan, I must be skipping right over his name in your list of favorite music. hmmmmmm? What does it all mean?!?!

Page2Peon said...

Mj, if there is one thing life has taught me, it's that you must learn to love someone so much that you would be willing to let them go.

Diane said...

We have unleashed a monster! You scare me p2p!

mj said...

Wow, p2p, profound. And you said we wouldn't find any moments of brilliance or insight.

jpanther said...

I don't know about SF's red light district....does the Castro count?

The Coffeys said...

Maybe your blog can beat up my blog, but my blog has more minions!