Saturday, October 13, 2007

Futile technology blog/rant

Can someone please explain to me why the ipod is so massively popular? It simply boggles my mind. Somehow this slippery, silver contraption from hell has hypnotyized mainstream society.

With technology so advanced these days, one would expect to assume the ipod would be more convenient to use. But alas, my assumptions are merely dust in the wind. Apple wants to toy with my fragile psyche.

My main gripe with the blasted doodad is the turning wheel. I feel like such a fool when I try to turn off the damn thing. Holding down the "off" button does not always work. I have to press-hold-press-hold-press-hold for ages before it finally randomly turns off. Come on now! I have better things to do with my time. These video games are not going to play themselves ya know;)

Additionally, the wheel sensor is too sensitive for my touch. I can never get the colored bar on the selection I want the first time around. If I move my finger just a millimeter too far, I lose:(

The battery life is also painfully short-lived. I couldn't even listed to the full version of Bohemian Rhapsody if I tried.

Whatevers, what the heck do I know. I got mine for free anyway. Blah







No comments: