Friday, October 19, 2007

Cool Runnings: Great movie? Or the Greatest Movie?




















Is it morally wrong to consider Cool Runnings as one of your favorite movies? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough folks. If perchance, you like this film a bit too much, p2p will relentlessly mock you until the end of your days. Consider your dreams haunted by my unforgiving judgment. First warning given.

You dare question my authority? Just read these "memorable" CR quotes. I rest my case.

Sanka Coffie: I'm freezing my royal Rastafarian nay-nays off!

Yul Brenner: How 'bout I beat your butt right now?
Sanka Coffie: How 'bout I draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt?

Derice Bannock: Sanka, you dead?
Sanka Coffie: Ya man.

Sanka Coffie: So, let's talk about this bill-sled team.
Derice Bannock: No, Bobsled team.
Sanka Coffie: Whoever

Sanka Coffie: So what should we call her?
Junior Bevill: How about Tallulah.
Sanka Coffie: Tallulah, sounds like a 2 dollar hooker. Where did you come up with that.
Junior Bevill: It's my mother's name.

Sanka Coffie: Hey Derice! Ya dead?
Derice Bannock: No mon, I'm not dead . But I have to finish the race.

Irwin Blitzer: Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
Man: Yeah, so's a toilet!

Yul Brenner: You're going nowhere, Sanka, and you're thrilled to death about it.

5 comments:

mj said...

Perhaps you're right and a wit CAN be dashing. Yours certainly is...dashing and much appreciated!!
You DO make me laugh, p2p...I'm remain forever grateful you work right around the corner from me! As I can avail myself of your stimulating conversation at anytime during our five hours together...and I'm being quite sincere!

Page2Peon said...

Being sincere? REEEEEALLY? (that's your favorite word by the way)

mj said...

NO, shut up is my favorite word.

Page2Peon said...

You mean your favorite two words? :P

mj said...

NO, I MEAN SHUT UP.
(just kidding, I don't really want to sound mean, just funny. you get that, right?)