Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dumbeldore Exposed!!!

So Dumbeldore has come out of the closet from the grave. He is officially a Gay! I did not see this one coming. Methinks I need to have my gaydar taken in for repairs. If there were any homosexuals in the HP universe, I figured it would be Snape, McGonagall or friggin' Dobby.

It's typically expected of the wacko right-wing religious zealots to make a meal out of this. I can hear them now, "Burn Rowling at the stake for letting her bra slip!, Harry Potter is the antichrist incarnate!, send Dumbeldore to Jesus Camp for decleansing!

Gimme a break man! Who cares? Dumbledore is still a badass in my opinion. He's so powerfull, even Voldemort couldn't off him for crying out loud.

Yes, the white bearded one is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

2 comments:

jpanther said...

Maybe I'm in the minority here but Dumbledore's sexual orientation is not something I gave a lot of thought to. Who knows, if Tolkien were still alive maybe Gandalf would be the next one to come out of the closet. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :}

Page2Peon said...

Samwise and Frodo....no denying the connection there!