Friday, November 9, 2007

The Technorati community hates me

http://www.technorati.com/people/technorati/page2peon

Great, this is just what I needed, another pick-me-up! I now have something else to painfully remind me how insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things. I currently possess a Technorati ranking very close to 9 million. Let's put this in perspective folks. The population of New York City is around 8.2 million. To bump up the total to 9 million, Jacksonville, Florida fit the bill. So, according to the wise beings at Technorati, EVERY single person living in NYC and Jacksonville is better than me. I don't need your approval Technorati, I know what awesome potential I can unleash on this unkind universe!

Exloring popular blog, searches and tags on the site is really uneventful. All it does is feature the same 'ol crap that every trend follower likes.

And finally, if searching for "learning 2.0," using the advanced search tool is the way to go. The tag window or blog directory will weed out several links that are irrelevent.

(One postive note: I love how my secret lover is on the thumbnail of my blog link!)

2 comments:

miss staff said...

Mine has the icky Leprechaun as the thumbnail. *pout*

Page2Peon said...

At least Warwick is so tiny that you can't even see him.