Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm always tagging, 'cause I'm from the streets fool

Del.icio.us is not delicious. It tastes like the Durian fruit, Yuk! Sorry, I'm not a fan. My dilemma is that I'm so conditioned to finding interesting articles via search engines. I'm more than willing to waste a few more minutes of my time typing in several keywords in order to find exactly what I want.

I can see how a Del.icio.us account may be useful if somebody wanted to accumulate a cache of the fascinating items they come across the internets. A helpful archive like this would come in handy when specific research problems arise.

Unfortunately, my attention span is at such a low point, I don't care to fuss over tagging. Once I'm finished reading something, it usually becomes dead to me. I want to move on to the next big thing.

2 comments:

miss staff said...

Amen. The tagging thing is too much work for a lousy bookmark.

Page2Peon said...

Slackers of the world unite and take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!