Friday, December 14, 2007

Fin?

I still maintain my participation in SPL 2.0 was strictly ironic. :P

In staying true to my hip and cynical personality, the 23 things didn't really help my lifelong learning goals. I know I will never visit those websites ever again. I can't just use technology just for the sake of doing so. Librarything and the image generators were very enjoyable, but the other assignments are now merely afterthoughts.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience at all. Who knows, I might participate in another discovery program again. I had so much fun in spite of the 23 thingys. It was tons of fun engaging in some witty banter with you all. Thanks everybody!

See ya when I see ya.

Yours Truly,

P2P

5 comments:

mj said...

Where'd you get the idea you were hip?

Page2Peon said...

I'm so hip, your grandad broke me.

mj said...

Ok Ok, you're the hippest of the hip.
LOLOLOLOLOL That was very funny....my grandad broke ya...LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You're not just hip, you're clever, too!

Diane said...

Not so ironic, cause we know the real you, a dedicated to learning individual! Actually, it's been lots of fun keeping up the banter. We should do it again sometime. And I don't believe you when you say you won't go back and use any of this!

Nice Guy said...

www.TXT2PIC.com has more image gens.