Thursday, December 13, 2007

A belated Life Long Learning assignment

Better late than never I always say! I don't know how to read directions properly. :(

After watching the tutorial created by the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, I decided the hardest habit for me is to accept responsibility for my own learning. I mean, cmon! This assignment is a prime example of my downfall. Lately I have been on a horrendous streak of procrastination. I still am a powerhouse, but I do have my limitations.

The easiest habit for me is to Play! A main reason I started this blog was to Play! and to amuse myself. :D

6 comments:

miss staff said...

What, no farewell picture?

I'm glad you had fun Play!-ing.

Page2Peon said...

This isn't my last post. I still have to do the 23rd thing. I'll try to find a picture for that one.

mj said...

How did you ever graduate college, p2p? I mean, if you are so terrible at directions.......
You really are a powerhouse, aren't you?!?!? And, I DID NOT hate working with you. You're just not as entertaining as certain other of our co-workers!!!!
It doesn't mean anything. You'll always be my favorite p2p powerhouse.

Page2Peon said...

Don't hate me because I'm not your BFF. :P

mj said...

Au contraire mon ami, I regard you in the highest esteem, as always.

Page2Peon said...

:D